In 2022 we will again support Ferring Country Centre, a local independent charity that provides meaningful training and work experience for people with learning difficulties.
We have raised over £75,000 in the last seven years. Click the 'Enter Now' button and choose your distance.
Next 3FC date - Sunday 1 May 2022. Entries opened on 1 September 2021.
1/10/2021 Current information >>
- Venue: Recreation ground, Hill Barn Lane, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 9QF. Grid ref: 142050. OS Sheets Landranger 98 & Explorer 121. (exit A27 at its eastern junction with the A24). See location map
- Chips will be sent out with the race numbers direct to runners about two weeks before the event.
- Start Times: Marathon 9am, Half Marathon 9.15am EARLIER START TIMES. Maximum marathon run time is SIX HOURS.
- Finish: The event closes at 3pm. All entrants are expected to complete their events by this time.
- Safety: Participants are responsible for their own safety, especially when crossing roads. Suitable clothing should be worn. If neccessary, 'Covid safe' measures will be in place at the start/finish area and across the course. Runners will be expected to run with their own hydration and supplies. Water and supplies can be replenished at Aid Stations on a self help basis. Staff will be available to give guidance at each Aid Station.
- Retirements: Except in an emergency, retirements should only take place at an Aid Station by reporting to one of the Marshals. There will be limited transport back to the finish.
- Full results will be displayed on the website.
- Facilities: Changing rooms, showers and toilets. Hot food, cakes and drinks will be available at the Start/Finish. St John Ambulance will be in attendance all day.
- Parking: At Worthing College (200 spaces) and local parking. Please follow directions.
- Accommodation: Assistance can be obtained from Worthing Borough Council Information Centre, Chapel Road, Worthing. 01903 221307.